“atmosphere” is a top-quality audio-visual platform targeted at entertainment production for events, both private and corporate. The atmosphere entertainment solution features 4K ultra-high definition, the next-generation standard in video display. The screen is able to produce incredibly detailed, sharp and vivid pictures, even if the viewer is a few inches away. With four times the normal high-definition (HD) resolution, it can be hard to wrap your head around the richness that an 8.3-million pixel image can offer unless you see it in person.
Features of the atmosphere Entertainment Solution
The most unique feature of atmosphere is that it has a set of four screens. This allows for unique customization and versatility when trying to put together visual modes of entertainment.
For instance, let’s say a band is performing on stage; each individual screen can be used to show a single band member, allowing audience members to follow their favorite up close or get a broad view at their leisure. Alternatively, the four screens can be stacked together and combined to create a single, massive image in glorious 4k ultra-high-definition.
Other key features include:
- First plug-and-play 4k platform that can use market-standard hardware components
- User-friendly, so no special training required
- Four times the resolution of 1080p HD
- Highest sound reproduction, recording, and mixing quality
- Sound sampling rate of 192kHz, 24-bit
- Comes with iPad applications to allow for remote control of single or multiple systems
- Displayed content can be scheduled for different times and dates
- Tracks and reports played content so you can get a full idea of how it is used
- Thanks to online administrative functions, all systems can be managed from a central location for maximum efficiency
Who Can Use the atmosphere Entertainment Solution?
Thanks to the richness of quality and versatility of the screen quartet, it might be easier to ask who can’t use atmosphere. However, as a self-contained entertainment solution, atmosphere is perfect for any special events that make use of fixed installations. This includes:
- Airports (display exotic locales)
- Bars and lounges (highlight entertainers or display sporting events in massive quality)
- Cruise ships
- Hotels and casinos
- Museums (audiovisual presentations)
- Restaurants (mood setting or showcasing entertainers)
- Showrooms (display key products or as part of a presentation)
- Spas and resorts
- Theme parks
- Trade shows (enhance any presentation)
Your atmosphere Ultra-High-Definition Entertainment Solution Provider in Toronto
As part of our commitment to “Creating Event Magic,” bb Blanc is proud to count atmosphere as part of our audiovisual entertainment toolkit. Whether you want atmosphere for a special occasion or to create a fixed installation that can enrich any room, set the mood, and amaze audiences, we will be able to oblige. If you are looking to add atmosphere to your event or for any audiovisual or event planning needs, feel free to contact us toll free at 1-877-360-0440 or by e-mail at email@example.com.